» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:59 am

Koe moaned, and tried to take a deep breath, but couldn't. Her chest felt restricted, and it was getting harder to breathe by the minute. Her eyes managed to flutter open though, and she looked at Aaron. "Yeah, I... I hear you," She whispered, coughing just a bit. "D**n what's in that stuff?" She asked, taking another laboured breath.

Faron landed and turned back into a human so he could talk properly, "I suggest we go back to Elza's..." He shrugged, and his nose scrunched up. "But can we get out of here? This place reeks," He stood, and looked at Elza. "What do you think?" He asked her.

Last edited by Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

^ Click me!
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

View user profile http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 am

"Hey Faron where are the others?" He said while trying to cover his nose and mouth for the stench of demons was unbearable.
"I saw them a minute ago but now they are gone."

Don't you make me bite you! ^ u ^
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

''What ever you'll do now....Faron, Elza? Can I go with you two?'' Akuma asked looking at them.
She covered her nose with her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am

Faron smiled and nodded, "As long as it's okay with Elza," Then he looked at Ritsu. "Aaron took off with Koe, I don't know where they went," He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Darn, I hope those two don't get into any trouble.. That stupid nomad causes enough as it is,"

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 am

Elza flicked Faron in the head and dodged back before he could react. Why don't you make yourself useful and search for them by the skies?" she teased, releasing her sword and letting it disappear again. "It's possible that they stuck close to the river, since it would lead them back here. Try that, first."

"It's the demons," Aaron said. "I don't think they can possess you like they did the wolves, because of your mark, but they can still hurt you." Ronos, if nothing else, tell me how to heal Koe. She . . . doesn't deserve to die like this.

(((Time to go! See y'all later! Oh, and Suzu? I also start on the 27th, but I don't know about the rest of the state :P)))

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 am

"I'll follow the river to and try to find them."
"Akuma you want to follow?"

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:46 am

Akuma nodded at Faron.
When she saw Faron running his hand through his hair she blushed.
Things like: Since when does he look so.... awesome? were running through her head.
She was starring at Faron and blushed more. She ignored Ritsu for a moment. Than she shaked her head awkwardly and nodded at Ritsu.

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am

"Yep. If someone found out my name, I could still use a spell or two, but it'd be pretty useless."

Takeo returned to fox form and jumped onto Ankoku's shoulders, and once again wrapped his fluffy tail around her shoulders.

"I hope you don't mind, I'm a little tired. I just fought off a couple demons. I trust you to get to the clearing."

Takeo yawned and rested his head on Ankoku's upper arm, allowing her to see the raven mark on the fox's shoulder.
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 pm

"We better hurry then who knows what has happened to them."
Ritsu said as he rushed beside Akuma.
"There I see a few branches broken in... that direction!"
When they went further into the forest the stench of dead demons was getting worse with every step they take.
"You should cover your face with something Akuma." Ritsu said while cutting a piece of clothe from his shirt.
"Here you should use this"
"I don't need it any ways"

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Faron laughed and mock saluted, "Yes Ma'm," He teased, morphin into a Northen Goshawk and flying up into the skies. He dove down towards Elza, and pulled up quickly, messing up her hair. He laughed and then flew over the river, his keen eye's searching.

Koe shrugged, "Well...." She managed a small smile. "At least if I die... I won't become a complete jerk... Right?" She coughed again. "Is.... Could... Could Elvina be near? I-If I die... I want my foster mother near me... An-And my pack..." She frowned, and tears formed at the edge of her eye's. "I-I want.... I... I want..." And before she finished she slipped back into unconsciousness. Just as a large silver wolf entered where they were.
"Where's. My. Daughter?" It growled, it's eye's narrowed. The wolf looked around, then at Koe. She whimpered and rushed to her side. Nuzzling Koe's face with her own. She looked at Aaron, growling. "Are you responsible for this? For her injuries?"

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 pm

(EWWWWWWWW August 27th? I don't start til september 6th....)
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:14 pm

((LUUUCCCKKKYYY!! But at my old school we started at August 16th. So it's better))

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 pm

((I start at September 3th x3))

''Thank you Ritsu'' Akuma said and took the piece of his clothes. She covered her mouth and nose with it.
Suddenly Akuma stopped and said to Ritsu: ''Wait! There they are... Behind these trees! I can hear them.''
Akuma and Ritsu went closer to them but they stopped, because they saw the wolf.
''What now?!'' she whispered to Ritsu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

"Wait! That wolf looks a little different than some ordinary wolf." Whispering back to Akuma
"We should help Aaron but be very slow when approaching the wolf It might think we are enemys" Ritsu said as he and Akuma slowly approach the wolf showing that they won't hurt it.
As he went closer he saw Koe's lifeless body
"Oh no... what happened!?" Ritsu said to Aaron as he tried to calm himself down
"Sorry... but is she still breathing?"

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Faron dived towards were they were in the clearing, and then landed next to Akuma, morphing back into a human. "What's going on?" He whispered, looking over at Akuma. "Is that wolf...... Her foster mother perhaps?" He sighed, and looked up. I'm tempted to leave but... He stared at the wolf's form, his eye's narrowed. "I've seen that wolf before!" He whispered excitedly. "That's the immortal wolf Elvina. She's the leader of a very prestigious pack... I remember! I spent some time with them,"

Elvina looked up from her tending, and growled at all of them. "Who is responsible for this!?" She looked around then looked back at her adopted daughter.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Akuma looked at the wolf and then at Koe.
She isn't death....I don't think something like THIS whould kill her... she thought.
''Okay...'' she whispered to Faron.

''Some zombiewolves ... and the demons....'' Akuma told the wolf...
''One of these wolves bit her hand, while we all fighted against demons....'' said Akuma and bowed sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:01 pm

"Oh, right, m'dear Ankoku," the sly Takeo said. He liked this girl, with a symbol representing she's an outcast like himself.

"Take this." Takeo cut a piece of fur from his tail, jumped off her shoulders, and weaved it into a bracelet. He put it on her wrist, and breathed a little bit of foxfire onto the bracelet. "Kitsune fur bracelets are known for their protective qualities. And now it's time to have a little fun."

Takeo transformed into a beautiful girl, curvaceous and busty, with long blond hair, wearing a kimino that was cut a little too low to be classy.

"4....6....1...9" Takeo whispered to himself as a mist surrounded his body. Now he smelled just like a human girl, with a little hint of perfume.

"Don't worry, it's sometimes fun just to trick people...male is my true form." He told ankoku as he (she) tucked in her tail and fox ears.

He (she for the moment) heard commotion going on nearby. She took Ankoku's hand and began to drag her to the commotion.
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Koe's eye's fluttered open once more, and she looked up to see Elvina looking down at her. "Elvina!" She exclaimed, coughing. Elvina muzzled her face gently.
"My child... You got attacked by zombiewolves?"
"Yeah...." Koe replied.
Elvina stepped away and faced Aaron and the others. Bowing. "I'm sorry for accusing you of hurting my Koe, I actually must apologize for the wolves... Two members of my pack got attacked by demon's, and they did not return.... I'm very sorry, I feel as if this is my fault for not watching over my pack..."

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 pm

"It's fine but... can you help Koe?"
Looking at Elvina and hoping that she will say yes

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm

"That's quite a nice trick. You make a very convincing girl," Ankoku said quietly, as she was dragged by Takeo. "And thanks for the bracelet," she whispered.

((Gosh, and I thought we started late. September? I start on the 20th, and there are some people I know who started last week!))
Mira
Friend
Friend

View user profile http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Elvina looked down at her daughter and sighed. "I'm not sure, my powers can only go so far... Maybe I could get out the infection... But...." She let out another sigh. "I'm not sure..."
"Elvina," Koe looked up at her, then her eye's shifted to Aaron. "Can.. Can you... Please try?"
The wolf's eye's widened slightly, then she nodded. "I will try my best," Elvina moved around her, and took her bitten hand softly in her mouth. She set it down gently next to her, and pressed her forehead against it, the mark of the immortal wolf on her head started to glow as she focused. You could see the black of the infection pouring out of the wound, Koe screamed. The pain was unbearable, but Elvina continued on, until she drew the last of the infection out. It held itself in a ball until it disappeared, going into the ground.
Elvina was breathing heavily, and she looked down at Koe, who was doing the same. "I-I did it," The wolf breathed. Collapsing on the ground, panting.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

(Haha in the northeast we always start nice and late Very Happy we also get out of school in June though D:)

Takeo dragged Ankoku behind a tree, hidden from sight from the scene unfolding with the wolf and dying girl. What a shame.

Takeo was torn. Should he help that wolf? No. They were all the same. Mindless killers. What would be merciful though would be to assist its passage to the great beyond.

Takeo's raven mark glowed on his female-form's sleek shoulder.

"5.....2.....7.....4...." He uttered as darkness enveloped the wolf lying on the ground. Now its journey to the afterlife will be without struggle. He still couldn't figure out why he showed mercy to a wolf.
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm

After seeing both of them collapsed and tired,
Ritsu's sister told him that he should put one of his hands on Elvina and his other hand on Koe so he did
As he put his hand on Elvina and Koe the marks on his hand started to glow very brightly.
"Whats happening?" Ritsu said feeling as if something was flowing through his hands he started getting a little weak.
But seeing them starting to regain their strength bit by bit he was relieved that they were getting better but Elvina was slowly starting to drift away not knowing why he tried harder to transfer his strength to her but it was no use.

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Koe sat up quickly as Elvina was shrouded by a curtain of darkness. "Mother!" She called trying to stand up. She didn't have the energy yet however, and only managed to be able to sit up.
"G-Goodbye.... My Koe..." Elvina called as she passed into the afterlife, the darkness dissipating as soon as she died. Koe started sobbing, and Faron looked at the body with an eye of sadness. He bowed in respect.
"Goodbye, Elvina," He whispered, looking down at the ground and clenching his fists.
"Mother..." Koe whimpered... Her tears fading.She looked at Ritsu, "Thank you for trying," She whispered.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

"No i'm sorry... I couldn't save her."
Bows in respect to Elvina
"I'm sorry Elvina I... could not save you" Ritsu said in a soft tone

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top