» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Divine Curse p.1 (Open / Started)

Post  Suzuka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

((I was close...hehehe))

Koe's swords appeared in her hands, and her marks glew brightly before receding. The snake sword was ultimately forced out of her hands. "Aaron, can you take care of the wolves?" I asked, getting into a ready position. My right blade was up to my face, my left down to my waist as I let them take over. They hummed in anticipation for the first attack, and suddenly she almost regretted lettin them take over. They would turn her into a monster on the battlefield... And she didn't want anybody, especially Aaron, to see that. But since there were so many demons, she decided that her choice was logical.

Faron dove down, and rolled as he turned back into a human. His blade popping out of his wrist as he skidded to a stop next to Elza. Instantly, he watched the others get ready to battle, and he almost laughed. With a team like this. What could the demons possibly do to them?

^ Click me!
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

View user profile http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:51 pm

(((:P Yes, you were)))

Aaron nodded, and the wolves charged. He rushed to meet them, bursting into a leap and meeting them in the air, sending all three of the wolves crashing to the ground. Immediately, Aaron was on his paws, slashing at them with his claws, keeping their attention trained on him.

As soon as the wolves began fighting, the demons roared, shaking the ground. It felt like an earthquake had suddenly struck the area. Yelling her tribe's war cry, Elza ran forward, slashing at the first demon with her giant sword. It screamed and attacked her with its claws, missing her face by a mere inch. She wasn't fazed. Elza rolled beneath the monster's belly and stabbed up, her blade sinking hilt-deep into its flesh. The beast screamed in agony and began to fall. Elza let go of her weapon and it disappeared, as she would never have been able to pull it out of the demon before it crashed down upon her. The elf tumbled out from under the demon with less than a second to spare before it crashed into the earth and began to sink back down to H***. She leaped to her feet, sword in hand once again, ready to destroy the next demon.

(((lol I don't know if you would consider that a cuss word in this context, but to be safe . . . XD)))

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:09 pm

Koe jumped into action, her swords moving around in a silver blur as her sword cut down 4 demon's in a matter of minutes. The demon's of course left their mark on her, but she didn't mind, or at least... Didnt notice. Suddenly, before she went brutal, Koe told her swords to teach her instead on fight for her, and jumped out of the throng of demon's she was in and switched her pose, suddenly only taking one demon on at a time.

Faron attacked a demon, using his blade to stab it in the stomach. Then he cruelly ripped it open from stomach to neck, then jumped away, continuing he process on the next. He got his fair share of scrapes and cuts from the next several demon's. And eventually started to breathe heavily, losing steam.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  tyfolino-nya on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"Ankoku, huh? Nice name. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Takeo, but I can't really give you my last name. I have to be able to use spells, yknow?"

Takeo finished the apple and threw away the stick.

"Thanks for the food. Say, do you have the mark of the robin? I have the mark of the raven. People think our gods are bad. But what do they know?"
tyfolino-nya
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

(((ASDFGH TOO MANY TABS I'll be slow replying, since I have six roleplays and waffles to attend to |D)))

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:32 pm

((Sadly I'll be offline for a couple hours, I have a concert to attend to XD))

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Hello everyone! Uwah~ This is my first roleplay so is it OK if I make my character while she is still in my head and join in tomorrow morning (I have to sleep soon OTL) I hope so!! (^w^)
Also, are Vampires ok? I adhere very strictly to the limits of the vampyric myth in most parts but I'll leave a note about that~

Name- Lucia Rizov
Age- 532 (immortal but clumsy)
Species- Vampire
Divine "Parent"- Sythcolath, chosen due to the tranquility of his nature and also death, being undead herself death is an important part of her life, so to speak ((Ufufu~ ^^)
Personal Weapons- While facing those of non-demonic origin, she prefers to fight with the well-trained blade of a rapier at most times however also carries a set of throwing knives and makes use of her fangs at close-quarter combat. The "gifts" bestowed upon her by her by her divine parent rest upon her hands. Deep purple, as if laquered, are a set of razor-sharp claw-like nails that she hides beneath leather gloves most times so as not to unnerve others. They can grow as far as she wishes to be used as weapons whilst in combat with a demon however if the nails are broken, this weakens her greatly. Even though the nails are hard and difficult to break, they could be severed via blade so she is careful of this.
Personality- Lucia tries her best to keep everyone happy, even at the expense of her own emotions in the hope that she will find true acceptance with those she loves. Lively and eccentric, she is somewhat obsessed with the idea of "fate" and how the events that she finds herself entangled in must be the work of the divine that she so resents for her curse. She has an extremely cruel and unforgiving side to her that is shown most often when in battle. This is a part of herself she deeply despises. She is often very clumsy when excited, not paying attention to the world around her.
Weaknesses- As a vampire, she must consume blood (she hunts once a week to remain healthy) and refuses to take the blood of animals in order to survive, seeing it at the lowest food only for survival in spite of this, she does not kill if she can but leaves victims very drained. As with many of her kind, she requires invitations to enter houses, cannot view her own reflection, consume regular food, cross running water or face the sun for more then a few hours at a time. If a rose is placed on the lid of her coffin as she sleeps, she is trapped within until the rose is taken away but can sleep without her native soil near by.
Skills- Healing of herself and of others very rapidly, stealth, speed and also the art of persuasive speech. She can also face the holy objects of faith due to her divine parentage. She can also hunt and is more then willing to hunt down food for those she is travelling with to eat.
History- Her history is rather shadowed at this time, however it is known that in her human life, she was shunned from her community due to the gift of her divine parent but learned, when she grew up, of their cause and began to fight but, because she fought without allies, it was not long before she was injured and on the verge of death when a vampire happened upon her and, taking pity on the woman, turned her. She despised him at first but grew to love him but he was killed under circumstances she cannot remember. It is her goal to find who killed her lover and to avenge his death. She suffers slight amnesia from the point where her maker and lover was killed. As a vampire, she has been excluded from community just as she was in life so her sheer desperation to find a companion has left her with something of a disregard for her own safety.
Looks- (Will draw an image soon) Mid-length black hair. Amber eyes. Dresses in lavish 17 century shirts however wears leather trousers and boots for practicality. In procession of fangs however can hide them and so does for the sake of other creatures most times though her eyes often give her away. The mark borne upon her by her divine parent is a mark in the shape of a pair of ghostly wings upon each of her wrists though these are usually covered by her gloves, they grow hot at the approach of a demon.
Crush- None at this time.
Other- Speaks various different tongues due to her sheer age. Has a hatred of the Children of Rancara as she believes that she is the Goddess who cursed her life.

Is this alright? Please let me know if I should change anything~♥️

All the best,
YFNA♥️ (I shouldn't really use that signature here, should I ^^Wink

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuu~ I made some changes, marked in purple, are these OK Lati-san? (^^) *crosses fingers* I'm looking forward to getting involved in this RP! ^w^)
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://youtubechorus.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:29 pm

(((Ah, Admin! Welcome! Though, each person chosen by a God or Goddess has a mark on them, somewhere. It's usually where their blessed weapon is. With my character, Elza, her right arm is blessed. She can summon a sword to destroy demons, and touch/not touch anything demonic at will (she can choose to have her arm pass through it, all the way up to her shoulder, or not). My other character, Aaron, has a mark on his chest. He's a werewolf, chosen by Ronos, so it's a golden wolf marking. In his case, it does not signify his blessed weapon, since he doesn't use it much. HOWEVER. As the Gods have filled up once, each can choose both a male and a female warrior. Silvrata has already chosen my character, Elza, as one of her warrior. Therefore, she can't choose another female, and you'll have to choose another God or Goddess who has a male warrior fighting for them already. There's a character list in the description, on the front page, if you wish to consult that. :) )))

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

(((Okay, people. I have to go. I'll be back in a few hours!)))

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 am

Koe finished off her group of demon's, and rushed to Aarons side, helping him hold back the wolves and the demon's that were trying to get him off of them. "Okay, new plan, I hold back the demon's that are trying to kill you,you hold back the zombie wolves from hell that are trying to kill both of us, Kay?" She said, a teasing voice entering her tone. One of the wolves was already down, and most of the demon's were more focused on Faron and Elza. She slashed a demon across the throat with one sword, and stabbed another in the gut with the other. Utilizing both blades an attempting to keep her main level of damage down.

Faron stuck mostly to Elza's side as he fought, making sure that she didn't get half as injured as she could have been. He mostly managed to stay away from sustaining anymore injuries, and decaticipated a demon or two, stretching his blade a tad bit more than usual. He looked over at her, managing a smile. "You good?" He asked, taking a breather before another demon came rushing at them.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 am

"Hey! I can fight, too!" Elza said indignantly, hacking at the oncoming demon before Faron could get in her way. "You're the one who needs help!" The demon began melting away, and Elza moved on to the next, trying to keep ahead of Faron. He was going to get himself killed, the idiot!

Aaron huffed, scratched covering his shoulders. These wolves were actually not easy to beat. They kept standing back up again, no matter how many times he killed them. "You're going to have to cut their heads off to kill those wolves for good!" he said, ramming the other in the chest as it tried to attack her. He had broken the other's legs, so it couldn't stand, but the demon inhabiting its body could only be extinguished with a blessed weapon. He switched forms, drawing his sword and stabbing it into the side of the wolf he had just knocked aside.

(((Sorry for not replying . . . ^.^;)))

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 am

((It's Allright))

Koe nodded and then switched sword positions once more, taking on one of the wolves. It attacked swiftly, much more swfitly than she was used to, and almost cut her in the arm. She had several wounds already, and she definently didn't want to get touched by the wolves nasty claws. She managed to slide one of her blades through the one she was fighting's throat after several minutes of dodging and swiping. She then took over the last one, slashing and nicking, but managing to scramble away before it touched her. But just before she cut off it's head, it bit her hand, and her divne weapons suddenly vanished after she swiped, making it's head drop to the ground. "Wha-Wha!" She was interrupted by the shooting pain up her arm and hand, and her vision began to blurr.

Faron snorted, "Okay, fine then, I'll just be back here, watching as you take care of all these big bad demon's by yourself," He flexed his wrist and his blade vanished. He just stood there, with his arms crossed, until a demon made the mistake of approaching him. His right arm shot out, and the blade appeared, cutting it across the neck and almost decapicitain it. "Darn.. So close,"

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am

While everyone was attacking the demons and wolves, Ritsu did the only thing he could think of. So he asked his sister if she could make his blue flame stronger so he could fight the demons. So she mixed his blue flame and his scythe together. I can only hold them together for a short time she said in a weak tone.
As he did not know his weapons could merge, he went to test it out on the demons. Rushing into battle he sliced a demon's head of with his mixed weapon. Surprised with what he has just done he went to the next demon taking several hits from that demon but swiftly killed it. But what he did not notice is that his mark was glowing a very bright red.

Don't you make me bite you! ^ u ^
Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCdgnPPcfVMPE9aGTyaTy0jw

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 am

Elza rolled her eyes, jumping to dodge a swipe from a demon's claws. "Oh please. You're such a drama queen." Her sword flashed in the sunlight as Elza drove it into the side of the demon's neck, its flesh melting apart as soon as it touched the ground. "We're almost done. Stay focused!"

"Koe!" Aaron finished off the last wolf and rushed to her side, standing back to back as a demon bore down on them. "You need to rest! Go back to the cave!" As the demon drew closer, Aaron could see that it was one of the largest ones there, and it looked at him as if he were a meal. Which, considering his size, he definitely could be. "Hang on!" he picked up Koe by the waist (a rather bold move, under other conditions) and leaped out of the way of the demon, hurling his sword as he moved. The precision was lethal. He nailed it right in the eye, and his sword actually came out the other side of its head. It crashed to the ground, dead.

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am

(((. . . I have to go to bed. I have to get up early (if you call 8:30 early OTL) to pick up my schedule for school. =_= NUUUU I REFUSE. At least I'll get to see if I have Art, right? So . . . I dunno how much I'll be on tomorrow. :\ Bye!)))

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 am

((!Bye! You starting school soon too? I start August 27th I believe, is it true for all TX? Hmm.. I don't think so... It's so huge!))

Koe would've blushed (under other circumstances) but refrained and watched as Aaron struck a demon through the skull. She coughed. "Pretty impresseive," She muttered weakly, smiling. Whats in this stuff? She though as Her body soon became limp, and her breathing was quickly becoming shallow.

((She's not going to die... For now.. JK I probably won't kill her off))

Faron laughed and rolled his eye's, "Me? Drama Queen? Never," He flicked his wrist and his blade shot out, and he started jumping into action, slashing at every stupid demon that attempted to fling themseleves at him.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:01 am

At the corner of his eye he saw a huge demon falling to the ground, and as it fell other demons came from behind that same one and started to chase Aaron and Koe. When he saw that he jumped and landed on one of the demons who where chasing them stabbing it in the back and killing it. "I Have got your back Aaron just get Koe somewhere safe." He said as he slit a demons throat and tossing it's body to another demon.

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

In Akumas dreams while she slept

Akuma was sitting in an endless room.... It was white and the ground was like red clouds....
She watched the angels.... Suddenly the angels got very nervous..... Akuma asked one angel what's up and the angel said: ''the demons, the demons! While you sleep! They try to kill people around you!''
Akuma knew what the angel ment and woke up immediately.

She didn't saw any demons but she could hear them. She stood up and took her sword from her back. Her mark on her left faceside was glowing in a bright red. Black blades came out of her left fingers and her hand began to glow in a dark red.
''Where are they?!'' she asked herself.
Something in her mind told her she should follow her feeling.
She went somewhere, she didn't know where but suddenly she could see Aaron, Koe and Ritsu and Faron.
She heard a demon attacking her. She turned around and avert the demon's claw with her sword. She pushed the blades of her claw deep in the demon's body she waited 2 seconds and pulled the blades out. The demon fell down and melted. She whispered to herself: ''God... I love this poisen which kills demon souls'' She ran to Ritsu and the others and asked: ''What happend here?!'' She saw Koe and said: ''A-and what happend to Koe?!?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 am

Faron looked at Koe and Aaron, shrugging. "She got bit by a undead wolf... Thingy, and then those undead wolf thingys called a huge group of demons," A demon tried to sneak up behind him as he talked, and he whipped around, throwing his right wrist straight through it's stomach, cutting it in half. Faron looked back at Akuma, "I think I'll give you the honors of finishing off the last demon,"

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 am

Akuma nodded and dodged a attack of the demon. She jumped behind it and pushed her claw in the demons back and pulled it out after 2 seconds. The demon melted.
''If I hadn't sleep..............'' she angriely said to herself. She didn't move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:00 am

"Hey! We all need our rest, and you came in the end right?" Faron smiled reassuringly, and then frowned, looking at all the small remains of demon's around him. "This place stinks of evil and death," He turned into a bat. "Much better!" He exclaimed, flying around Akumas head.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mira on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:14 am

((I'm so sorry Ty! I've been on off and on (because school starts in a week and I'm such a procrastinator DX) It's nice to see you join too, Admin! Smile))

"So you can't do spells if someone knows your real name? Other than yourself?" Ankoku said. "Interesting." Looking away, she pulled off one of her gloves. "And yes, I have the mark of the robin. I keep it covered mainly because of the prejudice. If they knew that I held the mark of Rancara, I'd most likely be made to live in the forest. And there's hardly anyone good to rob in the forest." Ankoku pulled the glove back on. "So, what do you say we find those people who were in this clearing a little bit ago? We don't have to show ourselves if we don't want to, obviously."
Mira
Friend
Friend

View user profile http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:33 am

''Yeah.... You're right... '' Akuma said and put her sword on her back. The blades on her fingers disappeard.
''What do we do now?'' she asked and tried to follow Faron with her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 am

(((Hello, everyone! In the case that you're wondering how Elza can hold an eight-foot long sword in one hand, her arm is technically magical. So it can. Nobody else (including her normal arm lol) can hold her weapon - other than it being blessed, it's super heavy. So yah. XD Anyway, it's nice to see you all online!)))

Aaron scooped Koe up in both arms. "Hang in there, Koe!" he muttered, and vanished into the forest. Every leaf and branch reeked of demon, but he didn't see anymore of the beasts. That was good. That meant the force sent to attack them was either supposed to wipe them out, perhaps attacking Elza's home, or it was just a distraction. Aaron's eyes widened in realization, but he kept moving. He had to get Koe to safety. He followed the river, eventually arriving at its source - a large cold-water spring, bubbling out of the rocks. The werewolf found a mossy spot and laid Koe there, then inspected the wound on her arm. Though the wolf's bite hadn't gone too deep, and she wouldn't lose her hand, it looked infected already. As if something were in the saliva of the possessed wolf, and it had transferred to Koe. "Koe, can you hear me?" He said urgently, waving his hand in front of her face.

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Ren-kun on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 am

Tired and hungry but he just had to pull through he said to himself.
"When will these demons just give up." Slashes any demon that comes in his way with quick precision.
As he slashes one of the demons he notices that his breathing got heavier and he got slower.
"Is it just me or are the demons sucking my power with every hit I do?"
Now as he got slower bit by bit he got more and more sluggish and a demon hit him with full force making him skid across the ground.
"Argh..... your one tough demon." Ritsu said as he picks up his weapon and dashed to the demon slicing it in half. "Bye bye" he said with a smile as it melted to the ground

Ren-kun
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top