» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Other Skill Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi!

Post  Paradi-Len_Kagamine on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Name/Handle:
Paradi-Len Kagamine A.
Skills:
I'd like to draw the singers pictures ^o^ I might draw my own too! Razz
Experience:
I draw a lot! I won a contest at a con and I won half of the first collection of Eureka seven! I won the under 16's contest \(^o^)/ I'm planning on drawing the PV for Sword and Magic's FANTASIA on a few A3 pages and I could try scan in some of my others and sent them to you!!! \(^o^)/

Paradi-Len_Kagamine
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Other Skill Sign Up

Post  Mira on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Name/Handle: Mira

Skills: I'd like to help draw the singer's pictures Smile

Experience: I draw really often, using Photoshop CS5 and a tablet.
...I really need a DeviantArt so I can show you my work... ^^;
Mira
Friend
Friend

View user profile http://nevasarini.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Mira wrote:Name/Handle: Mira

Skills: I'd like to help draw the singer's pictures Smile

Experience: I draw really often, using Photoshop CS5 and a tablet.
...I really need a DeviantArt so I can show you my work... ^^;

Hey, Mira-chan!
Welcome! Thanks so much! Your avatar looks pretty awesome, already~♥ Do you have any particular ideas in mind for the style of the video? I can't wait to see more from you!
Just going to read your intro nao~ ^w^

All the best,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://youtubechorus.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Hi?

Post  Shichiro H. on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:10 am

Erm...Hi?
Not really sure how this site works, literally just joined, so tell me if i do something wrong? :3

Name/Handle:
Shichiro

Skills:
Do you accept drawings? o 3 o'

Experience: I draw all the time! Well, when im not traveling or on electronics. if im good.... i think? ask some others on google +. People say i am, though, and some say im better than most adults for my age. Im 'Shichiro Shinobi' on google plus, so if you dig through my posts, im sure you can find some drawings. Although, i JUST got some good pencils and paint tool SAI, so once i get that down, ill be even better.

Last edited by Shichiro H. on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shichiro H.
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 am

Handle: rookie

Skills: Mixing

Experiences: This is the least thing I've done, since I mostly do animating, drawing and singing, but I can't do the first two, so I can probably offer some mixing help. C: I use Adobe Audition, which is a pretty cool programme. xD
shannaroooooo
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 am

Name/Handle:
Lati, or Latisuicune!

Skills:
Artist! *twirls mustache* maybe just a general mayhem-maker, as well . . .

Experience:
Well, I've just begun drawing this year, but I've studied anatomy and all, so I had a pretty good jump start. I think that, for the amount I've been doing this, I'm pretty good! Though I have certain areas that I'm not so good with . . . like colouring. I have an Intuos4 Wacom tablet, and I use Photoshop 7 (sometimes . . . not really, but I have it) and Paint Tool SAI

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  okasion on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Name/Handle:
okasion

Skills:
Programming in various languages (PHP, Python, C, VB.NET, you name it really), administration skills of systems, sites, etc., drawing (beginner), and encoding knowledge although my computer is only a Pentium 2.2ghz Dual Core.

Experience:
Sysadmin at AT&T, programmer for various companies, and drawing because I love it and it gives me a feeling of rewarding when I finished something.
okasion
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm

I have rather neglected this thread for a long time haven't I? I'm sorry! I shall now respond to all of your applications~

@ShichiroH-san Thank you very much for your application! I have been waiting for you from Google+, my dear~♥ Of course! All methods of art are accepted, particularly drawings! ^w^ I am so glad to have you onboard~ I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your work~♥

@shannaroooo-san Your awesome, did you know that? Such a quick response from Youtube~ Thank you very much! Your help is very much appreciated and having observed your other work, I am very much looking forward to seeing more of it! ^^ Thank you very much for your speedy application! ♥ Its great to have you~

@latisuicune-san You have studied anatomy?! How wonderful! As an author, I may ask for your help sometime to be sure I am right! (writing about vampires requires a lot more knowledge of human anatomy then one would at first think ^^) Your knowledge on the subject in invaluable~ Coloring is a thing of the devil! As always, many wonderful black and white images of mine have gone to absolute smithereens due to the evil of coloring! >.< Perhaps we could find someone who's strength is color to add it to your, no doubt, wonderful work! I am looking forward very much to seeing it~♥ Its wonderful to have you with us!

@okaison-san I am afraid my computer programming skills are not so wonderful so I think I am impressed at your knowledge! O.O I'll have to ask a close friend of mine about it, he is a lover of computers so I shall have to ask for his help on truly appreciating your skill! ^^ I'm looking forward very much to seeing some more of your work! ^^ If you wish to apply for the position of Mod or Admin, see my Introduction in the Introductions page and apply for the next draw I do! It will be done when we achieve 20 members~ ^w^

Thank you all so, so, so much for coming here and signing up! You are all wonderful and more valuable then you can possibly imagine~♥
Soon, when production begins of the video, I will be looking for someone to take up the position of Art Director to make sure our video looks uniform enough so if you have an interest, I will be opening a topic about it soon so keep your eyes peeled~ (not literally, please!!! >w<)

I love you all and I cannot wait to see your work! Please, do submit it in the Artist's Gallery courtesy of Invisibleshinyeevee-san~♥

My fondest, most artistic wishes,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin ♥
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://youtubechorus.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumi on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Name: Gumi. (Hello Lati and Shinchiro, I see you 2 signed up as well. . .)

Skill: I can draw some avatars and things like that. . . I don't have a scanner or anything like that, so since Admin knows me on Google+ I can try and send them. . .

Experience: I haven't been drawing long and I'm better at Chibis. . . So if I can draw for you guys expect some chibis. . .
Gumi
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Ohhhh I should prolly point out the fact that I haven't studied much anatomy . . . and it's all from tutorials on dA XD I don't know much about bone structure, though I'm getting there, and I actually found a tutorial on vampire bites and drawing blood from different kinds of veins . . . XD I can give you the links!

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis Coronet on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:02 am

So I am probably going to kill myself by throwing in an art application alongside my desire to actually sing but whatever.

Handle: As before, either 'Intox' or "Lapis."

Skill: Singer Illustrations. Either in Prismacolor marker + Copic multiliner pens + SAKURA Micron pens or heavily watered-down acrylic paint + black waterproof ink.

Experience. Hooooooo boy. This one's a long one. In middle school, I won a honorable mention in an art contest for the Los Angeles Chinese newspapers(with very little formal training). In the tail end of ninth grade(slightly over 2 years ago), I began taking art classes with a professor of Fine Arts from CalState Fullerton. I then applied for and received a 1.5 year scholarship for a high school art class program called Ryman Arts. In the summer after tenth grade, I applied for and received entry into the California State Summer School for the Arts(CSSSA) program, and have been named a California Arts Scholar as a result. In the beginning of eleventh grade, I jumped into my school's art program and skipped the introductory course, jumping directly to Drawing and Painting. According to the teacher, I have a chance of bypassing the third level and proceeding straight to AP Studio Art this coming school year. Starting from late November, I began taking life drawing classes with the professor of Fine Arts from CalState Fullerton. This summer, I applied for and received a full scholarship(not including board and supplies) for the Otis Summer of Art program. In fact, I am typing this on the day after the final exhibition. I have studied human anatomy, drawing, painting, and Illustration. Basically, I've got creds, and lots of them.

For examples of my artwork, search up "far-off-light" on deviantArt. I would like to provide links, but as I have newly registered for this site, I am not allowed to. :U

And yup. Wow, I just spammed all my credentials here; it's like a giant text wall.
Lapis Coronet
Friend
Friend

View user profile http://far-off-light.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 am

Handle:
Lu:na

Skill:
singer illustrator

Expirience:
I draw since I was 4. My sister is sooo good at drawing and she teaches me some ticks to draw easier. All my artteachers I had (and I had a few one) said I'm the best at drawing in the class (I didn't think so xD) I have a deviantartacc if you want to see some of my pictures cherie2008.deviantart.com ^^' I own a graphics tablet. I use paint tool sai and Photoshop Elements 6.0.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top