» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Rules, Regulations, and Codes for The Writers Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules, Regulations, and Codes for The Writers Corner

Post  Suzuka on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello! The Writer's Corner is a wonderful little place where members can show their work! Anything is possible here, as long as it is written, and can travel from fanfiction to poetry, to songs, to translyrics, and anything else in the written form. Despite your many freedoms, however, there are some major rules you need to follow!

RULES

1. NO SPAM! Spam constitutes posting multiple times in a row without reason, such as if you aren't the author. It also includes replying with something that has nothing to do with the topic!

2. Keep it PG-13! There should be no sex scenes, or the like, especially since not everybody on this site is over 18. You must be mindful of your fellow members, after all, and if you feel as if your story is a bit on the edge. It is probably better not to post it here at all, instead adding a link and detailing if it is safe for work or not.

3. Be mindful! Do not criticize others' work unless they explicitly say that you can. This is to avoid people getting their feelings hurt, even if you meant no harm. If you ask for criticism, you cannot get mad when it is given! Although when giving criticism it should be in a kind and respectful manner. Basically, treat people how you'd like to be treated!

4. Follow forum guidelines! You signed up for this site, and by doing so you agreed to our rules, therefore you have to follow every one of them in the Writers Corner! No exceptions! Just remember to censor your language, and there shouldn't be any problems.

5. No trolling! This means you do not try to go out of your way to insult or purposefully demean another member, doing such while cause a strike against your account and depending on the severity, a permanent ban from the site.

6. Have fun! This site is dedicated for you to explore your creativity and make new friends, and the most important part is having fun in what you do! If somebody tries to get in the way of that, just alert one of our lovely mods and we'll investigate the situation.

These rules are set in stone, and can be changed or removed by the mods at any time. There are no arguments, no loopholes, and consequences should you break them!

^ Click me!
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

View user profile http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top