» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nightmarish (Pokemon RP) (Open, Started)

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Elle laughed. Her voice was bright and cheerful. "But I don't care. I don't think that I'll be knowing you for a very long time either. After all, even if you are very interesting, I get tired of things very quickly. And now, let's go!" She then took a step forwards, then turned back to look at the sisters.

Ten nodded vigorously, following her with an air of partially embarrassment and partially shyness. He tentatively walked down the steps, looking everywhere, but at Summer. When she nearly fell down, but fortunately caught herself, he felt a brief flash of concern. "Are you o-okay...?"
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Summer laughed, her face reddening. Arceus she was stupid. She hopped down the rest of the steps and over to the Ranger that had been watching Pidgeot. "Thank you so much!" She turned to Ten, and Pidgeot peered at him quizzically, clicking his beak and blinking in curiosity. "Ten, Pidgeot. Pidgeot, Ten. Pidgeot, Ten and I were just assigned as partners. Be nice, okay?" The Flying-type playfully nipped at her ear and began to waddle toward the doors, apparently impatient to start moving again.

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:51 pm

"T-that's a nice Pidgeot," Ten stammered. He honestly meant it, but his stammers almost made it seemed like he was intimidated or scared. "My partner Pokemon is t-the Re-Reuniclus besides me."
Reuniclus, who was floating over Ten's shoulder, waved cheerfully. "Reuni! Reuniclus!"
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:55 pm

"Ha ha, thanks! And that's a nice Reuniclus!" Summer waved back at the green Pokemon, genuinely happy and already forgetting the stairs incident. "So . . . are you from that one region? Unova, right?" Summer asked, walking outside and into the hot, beating sun. It felt wonderful. Pidgeot soared into the sky, circling overhead. He was scouting from above, looking for problems for the Rangers to solve.

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Unova? Well... I think so. I moved to Jubilife City when I was young though," Ten commented. "I think," he added hastily. He could never be sure of his memories. It was always blank, except for that simple fact of moving from Castelia to Jubilife. Why would he ever remember that, out of all things? Ten heard a mental sigh from Reuniclus. Reuniclus had tried prying through his mind to find his memories, but all it did was exhaust his partner Pokemon, which always made Ten feel very guilty.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:21 pm

"Mmm . . . Amnesia, is it? I'm sorry. So how are you liking Sinnoh?" Summer kept talking, watching the sunlight glinting off of the maze of solar panel walkways, as Pidgeot flew back and forth, occasionally landing on the rail and flying away again. "How long have you been a Ranger?"

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:31 pm

"Sinnoh's... nice. Not too bad. Er..." Ten was unsure of what to say. "I've been a Ranger for... what, two years? I believe so." He managed a faint smile, but it was almost unnoticeable.
"Um...y-y-you look n-nice?" He couldn't pull it off confidently, but he tried, blushing as he did so.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Summer was about to say that she had been a Ranger for two years, as well when out of the blue, Ten said, "Um...y-y-you look n-nice?" Immediately, Summer's face turned beat red and she stopped in her tracks, turning to face Ten in flustered surprise.
"Wait what?! Ahahaha me?! No no no I'm not . . ." she trailed off, not knowing what she was saying and not knowing what to say next. Pidgeot landed on the rail next to her, bending down and nudging her. Summer was looking at her feet, twisting her fingers together.

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm so stupid. Oh Arceus. No. No. No. She thinks I'm weird, with good reason too. Ten desperately turned away and looked at Reuniclus for help, but Reuniclus just mentally giggled. Ten looked around himself for help, but nothing was coming to him in the chaos of his mind. He tried to find a casual way to say "okay, now, have you found anything to investigate?" but, instead, a stuttered "O-ok-kay now... a-anything-anything found t-th-that in-int-interesting?"
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Pidgeot bobbed his head and took off excitedly, calling as he went. Summer snapped to attention, pushing all of her feelings back and becoming the Ranger she was trained to be, not a flustered teenage girl. "Oh! He's got something. C'mon, let's go!"

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 pm

"Um... okay!" Suddenly, Ten became the serious, calm Ranger that he usually was. His face removed itself from its flush, and all of his feelings, except for a cool determination to find out what was going on, seemed to melt away. His breathing evened, and his heartbeat slowed. Work always made him like this, thank goodness. "Okay, let's go." He then began to run after Pidgeot. His feet slapped the ground in rapid succession, sounding firm and loud.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Invalid (Judy) on Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:44 pm

"I appreciate the compliment Squeakie, really, but I'm not going to fit in that," REM joked about the escape tunnel her Diglett was preparing in case things went south. Diglett widened the tunnel for her and they put a trip wire to collapse it. REM never left anything to chance. "Squeakie, return," she pulled out her pokeball and let her in. REM let out her Gardevoir, "Let's do this Edie, I think they're waiting for us," They entered the Team Trance base, REM didn't like being here, it was only a matter of time before it drew the attention of some authorities. There were grunts lining the hall, apparently they just plain didn't care about punctuality. REM and Edie entered the meeting room and took their seat.
Invalid (Judy)
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingtrance on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Jonine closed her books as the time neared for the meeting, her great speech to rouse her grunts and Admins to new heights and, hopefully, closer to the endless dream of death. She smiled behind her mask as she walked her to the hall, grunts gathering their bearings for long enough to salute her, fear and respect in their eyes. That was a good sign. Their loyalty was cemented by her otherworldly visage and terror of the unknown.

The moment she entered the room, a hush fell over the Grunts. She walked silently, her footsteps reverberating in the eerily quiet hall as she took her place on the stage in the front of the room. Jonine turned to face her crowd, and starting speaking in her robotic, monotonous voice.

"My fellow members of Team Trance, I thank you for gathering here promptly." Jonine scoffed in her head about the "promptly" portion, knowing most of them couldn't be bothered to show up until the last minute. However, she continued without a pause.

"As you know, we have charged ourself with ending the world's pains, a monumental task to be sure. Most of you probably are not sure how we could possibly attain such a goal. Up until now, our organization has been mostly comprised of very minor crimes and inconveniences. While this has certainly spread our name around, random bursts of Hypnosis will not change anything, except perhaps a few sleep schedules and missing Pokemon."

She raised one hand and pressed a controller she had palmed. A white screen slowly rose from the stage, and the lights dimmed in a dramatic fashion. "How, then, could we find something capable of an endless dream? How can we find something that could instill never ending slumber on all the people of the world? What could possibly hold such power?! I give you your answer!" With a click of the button, the image changed to a crude drawing on ancient stone of a black Pokemon with a white wisp emanating from the top.

"This, my loyal Trance members, is Darkrai, a Pokemon of whom there is great amounts of gossip. Hushed whispers of the Lord of Nightmares, inescapable darkness, and, above all, a sleep from which there is no escape. This is the answer we have been searching for. This, my friends, is the end of the waking world!"

A cheer broke out among the Grunts as their excitement peaked, and Jonine smiled to herself. "Now I urge you to go. Go and find whatever information you can. Spread the seeds of fear among the people. Teach them to accept our message. Darkrai will surely reveal itself to those who spread the news of sleep. That is all. Dismissed."

As the Grunts began filing out of the room, Jonine added "Admins, if you'd please wait for a few minutes. I have somethings I'd like to discuss with you." Once the last Grunt had left the room, Jonine took off her mask and sighed.

"Alright, so, the main problem with all this Darkrai business is that I have very few leads on where it is." She maintained her serious tone while speaking more openly. After all, she was still in charge. "I was hoping one of you had a lead of some sort." She had some information she was likely to share later, but she wanted to hear the opinions of her Admins first.

Kingtrance
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Eterna Forest: Zero

Zero tapped Staravia on the head twice and the Pokemon began to circle downwards, finally alighting on the ground in a clearing in the middle of a forest. Zero hopped off and recalled the Pokemon. "Good job, Staravia. Take a good rest and we'll get moving again later." Staravia was only so large and could fly only so far. Having skirted Mt. Coronet, Eterna was the perfect place to take a rest. Next, Zero called out Luca. "While we're here, we might as well get some practice in, right?" Luca nodded and dropped into a fighting stance, leaning forward onto the balls of her feet and raising her spiked paws in front of her. Zero copied the Lucario, and took the first swing.
----
Outside of Sunyshore City: Summer

Summer raced alongside Ten, following Pidgeot. The Flying-Type suddenly turned to the side and flew off the path, forcing the Rangers into the overgrown wilderness. From here, Summer could see some sort of commotion, and sprinted a bit faster, her heart pounding with adrenaline. The commotion was being caused by a man in dark clothes and a wild Luxray. The Pokemon was agitated and seemed to be protecting something behind it. When Summer was close enough, she could see a cowering Shinx, no more than a baby. Summer's eyes widened in surprise as she put the pieces together -- it was a poacher. "Ten! You take care of him and I'll get the Luxray!" She shouted, prepping her capture disk for launch. The Luxray turned its attention to her when she drew near, and growled threateningly while charging electricity.
----
Jubilife City, Trance Base: Ari

Ari pondered for a moment, mulling over the new information. "Hm . . . I think the best place to look for a lead is somewhere with a lot of history, like an old library or ruins. So maybe Canalave Library or Celestic Town ruins?" He suggested, twirling his sucker in his fingers, "But even if we do find a location, there's no promising we can actually control Darkrai. We need to look for information on that, as well."

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 pm

"Okay!" Ten shouted back, turning to the poacher. The man sneered, obviously disdainful of fighting a seventeen-year old. Ten narrowed his eyes, a tiny part of him annoyed, and quickly scanned for potentially dangerous weapons on the man. The poacher carried a small knife and a large net - not a threat too hard to handle. Ten mentally reached out to Reuniclus, who flew across the air to the poacher. The poacher was taken by surprise by the unexpectedly strong Reuniclus, who then gripped his hands tightly together. The man thrashed around, but Reuniclus kept a strong hold and refused to let go, eventually forcing the man to sink slowly to his knees. Then, Ten took out the emergency rope that he carried with him, quickly and efficiently binding the man's hands and legs together. Then, Reuniclus let go of the man, and the two admired their handiwork. Then, Ten turned back around to face Summer, hoping that she had had as much success as he did.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Eterna Forest: Rume

Rume swept the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand, taking a break to lean against a tree and enjoy the forest. This kind of environment was new to her, and she still wasn't used to the peak temperatures out of the mountains. Larry was resting in the comfort of his pokeball yet again, after a couple of random pokemon had tried to intimidate her out of their territory.

It was a bother, but Larry seemed to have done the trick, as the local pests hadn't bothered her too much in the time since. The forest was expansive, and only the sporadic signs here and there, along with the wear on the path beneath her feet, assured her that the path under her feet would take her through.

Taking a small sip of the tepid water from her bottle, Rume rolled her neck, trying to get rid of the stiffness that had sprung up there over the hour or so she had been walking. Though she realized she had likely slept on it wrong yet again, there wasn't much she could do about the way she rolled about as she slept.

She took another sip, and then placed the bottle back into her pack, pushing off the tree and settling back into her usual gait with ease. There was still plenty of time to be spent traveling.

Last edited by ToyoMiko on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

"shea is talking about how hot gilgamesh is again help"
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

View user profile http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Route 222: Summer

"Beep beep. Luxray is agitated and distrustful. Capture it to calm it down." Summer's styler provided helpfully, and Summer dodged another Thundershock. "Yeah, yeah, working on it." She muttered, raising her hand. "Capture on!" The capture disk launched from the stylus on her wrist, twirling about Luxray as the Pokemon Bit and Scratched at it. Summer slashed her arm about, drawing circles with the glowing blue line, hopping on one foot to avoid a stray attack. The capture line shimmered and vanished. "Capture complete." tuned in the styler, and Summer knelt by Luxray's side. "It's all right, I'm not here to hurt you or your baby." The Luxray purred and rubbed Summer's hand before bounding over to her Shinx and picking it up by its scruff before disappearing into the long grass around them. Summer reattached her capture disk, turning to see how Ten had fared. He had taken the poacher down quickly, and without a scratch. "Hey, good job! I'd say that's a mission complete!" She beamed at him, her styler saying something about the weather. "A great first mission as partners, I'd say.
----

"Oof!" Zero fell back for the second time, Luca standing triumphantly above him. He was already starting to ache where she had landed square hits. "Luca, you're getting a lot faster! I'm impressed!" She grinned at him and offered him her paw, pulling him to his feet, where he dropped right back into a fighting stance. "I will beat you someday, you know. Just wait!" Zero lunged and feinted to the right, spinning behind Luca's unprotected back and sending in a right hook. Luca's aura-sensing ear things vibrated and she leaned to the left, easily dodging Zero's attack. He ducked as well, just as Luca kicked out powerfully, grazing the tips of his hair. "Woah!" He gasped, rolling to avoid another kick and popping to his feet and lunging while Luca was off-balance. Luca's ears vibrated again as she watched his aura, and she slipped past his extended arm to deliver a blow to his shoulder, sending Zero to the ground again. "Ow ow ow!"

Last edited by latisuicune on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Jubilife City, Trance Base: Azure

Azure thought for a moment, "I agree with Ari." her voice was soft. If there was a crowd behind them right now, no one would know she would be speaking. "We should also look in places where Darkrai has been spotted." she added. The girl picked up her book, which was placed on the floor during the speech, and continued reading. She still listened carefully to the conversation. She then quickly flipped the page, reading each sentence quickly. Azure hoped she could find more information about the legendary pokemon. Azure thought Darkrai was a pretty cool pokemon.

ワンダホー・ニッポン!
current project: donut hole chorus

Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Jubilife City, Trance Base:

Cecil ignored the issue of the sucker for now, entering serious mode. "Ari and Azure are both right, we should search old libraries, maybe even ask around for old folklore. As they say, books can only be backed up by the people of the area! Or... it's something like that I think. In any aspect, the elders are the ones who normally know the most old legends, maybe we could figure out how to capture Darkrai from them,"

Wherever Kainda is because I'm too lazy to check: Kho

Kho just grinned, "If you say so miss!" She giggled and followed after her, pulling Kainda a little bit. "Hopefully we bore you fast. That'd be reaaallllllyyy nice! ehehe!!" ZuZu flapped her wings slightly, tilting her head and staring right through Elle. Shrieking every moment or so to get her bearings.

^ Click me!
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

View user profile http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Invalid (Judy) on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Jubilife City, Trance Base: REM

REM finally broke and started laughing at the thought of the suggestion to look in places where Darkrai has been spotted, "Yeah, we'll get right on that Ari," REM composed herself, "That said, I've heard Darkrai has been spotted in Eterna Forest. That's my intel," Edie nodded.

Last edited by Invalid (Judy) on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Invalid (Judy)
Newbie~
Newbie~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Route 222: Ten
Ten smiled faintly, the way he always did. "I suppose that it is a good start." After our first start, which was unbelievably awful. And should be never ever ever mentioned again. He stared wistfully at the spot where the Luxray had disappeared. The love between parent and child was clear there. Ten never remembered anything about his parents, not even how they looked. I suppose you can't miss someone who didn't know or remember.

Elle
While Pip glared at the Zubat, Elle grinned and headed briskly off to the direction of an ice cream shop, causing her Noctowl to squawk and fly off, annoyed. She knew that he was going to come back eventually, so she put him out of her mind as she made her way to the shop. Occasionally, she looked back to make sure that her interesting subjects weren't running off and leaving her, bored once again. She considered taking their hand, but considered that a gesture that might make them want to really leave.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Floraroma town? I don't know: Kainda

Kainda followed her sister and grumbled. She didn't want to spend time with this other trainer. Although, the young girl knew she was different than the others. A normal person would have ran away crying right now.

"I bet you're gonna leave after a few minutes... Actually, probably a few seconds." Kainda stated, trying to sound a little mean.

---------

Jubilife City, Trance Base: Azure

Azure kept her head in her book, even though she was still listening. She nodded once in a while to prove she was paying attention. The girl decided to stay silent, seeing that she had nothing else she wanted to contribute to the conversation.

ワンダホー・ニッポン!
current project: donut hole chorus

Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Eterna Forest: Rume

As she walked, Rume kept an eye on her poketch, monitoring her progress through the forest. She wasn't sure if working quite right but, if it was, then at least she had made some progress.

Suddenly, she heard a boy's low grunt of pain and found herself spurred into action, he feet carrying her off the beaten path and through the brush, one of her hands fingering Larry's pokeball.

Suddenly the brush ended, and she found herself in a clearing, where a bipedal pokemon stood over a young man in an with aggressive posture.

"Not sure what's going on, but here to help if that's needed." She spoke quickly, loud enough for both the man and pokemon to hear, ready to throw herself between them if that action was needed.

"shea is talking about how hot gilgamesh is again help"
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

View user profile http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Wherever they are: Elle
"Well, I've already been here for a quite a few minutes, and I haven't left yet. That's usually a good sign," Elle said as she turned her head back to talk to the little girl. She continued walking though, never stopping to take a break or pause. That's the way Elle worked - she could never stop, or else she would be filled with either an apathetic lethargy or an intense irritation.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Ow, Luca, you . . . eh?" Zero's black headband had slipped down over his eyes when he had fallen, and suddenly a teenage girl's voice sounded next to him. "Wait what?" he pulled the band back up onto his forehead, the long ends of it tangled in the bush he had landed in, and looked up. Luca had taken a defensive stance, and looked ready to pummel the girl on a moment's notice. Her body was tense, and she looked at Zero, waiting for a command. When she saw the look on his face after he had assessed the situation, she relaxed and dropped her fists. Zero struggled to his feet, wincing as his shoulder throbbed a bit, and cleared his throat. "Thank you, but this Lucario is my Pokemon. We were training together, see?" He pointed to his dirty and now-somewhat-torn clothes, grinning like an idiot.
----
Route 222: Summer

Summer nodded, turning to look at the poacher, who was sprawled in the grass, bound securely. "Nice work on getting that guy so quickly. I guess we should bring him in to the Sunyshore police station, right? Officer Jenny can take care of him." Pidgeot landed next to Summer, looking pleased with himself for finding the poacher in the first place. Summer grinned and ruffled his head plumage with a gloved hand. Yeah good job to you, too, Pidgeot. You saved a couple Pokemon!" Pidgeot squawked happily and fluttered his wings.

Sylph of Heart ♥
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top