» R I P
by Suzuka Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm

» I'm a deadfish (/.\)
by Alyss Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am

» Just Be Friends Chorus
by Suzuka Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

[7/19/15] FLYING PANDA ANNIVERSARY JAMBOREE

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:13 am by laticat

The Jamboree has officially started! It will run for two weeks, from July 19th to August 1st. We have a wide variety of games, contests, and raffles slated, and the calendar is chock full of events! Please check it out and bring your friends. You may earn some pretty prizes!

Comments: 0

[7/5/15] ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm by laticat

With the third anniversary closing in quickly, you should be aware of several changes! A new banner is in production, and will be implemented sometime this week. Also, Donut Hole (now closed), will be released on the 17th! Get hyped and spread the word!

Comments: 0

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trapped in the Cage (Closed, Started)

Post  Shea on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Sere slowly approached the man and gently put a piece of orange near his mouth where he could bite it, "I- Well... I don't really want anything from you I guess. Well, for now at least. It's more important that you don't starve to death in my opinion. That would be pretty unfortunate."

Then she glanced back towards her leader, then back at the man, "Is there anything you'd want to eat other than this? I can't undo the restraints you have so it would have to be something I could feed to you easily."

She tilted her head thoughtfully as she considered things she could say to him to make him trust her. Everyone was so different in that way, she had come to realize.

"shea is talking about how hot gilgamesh is again help"
Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

View user profile http://probablyahomestuck.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 pm

"C-cof-coffee. I'd like coffee." When he saw the girl look back, where she probably had many people ready to barge in and torture him, his distrust of her increased again. "But don't expect me to do anything for you!"
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickel on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:29 pm

After the machine beeped, Binari took her cup of coffee out. She didn't sip it, because she knew she was going to burn her tongue. She sat down in the same chair she sat down in earlier, and put the coffee down on the table. Taking her laptop, she clicked a link to a fanfic and began to read. After a few minutes, she took her coffee. Deciding it cooled down enough, she took a sip. Binari put her feet up on the table and leaned back so only two of the chair's legs were touching the floor.

ワンダホー・ニッポン!
current project: donut hole chorus

Nickel
Gumi irl
Gumi irl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Eren launched attack after attack at Ganon, eventually wearing him down enough to strike the final blow. Eventually, he beat the game again for the umpteenth time, and watched the credits while wondering about what to do next. He wouldn't be any help in the interrogation, and no one really seemed to enjoy talking to him. He dug through his games again, searching for another title.

deviantART | tumblr (inactive) | art blog
Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

View user profile http://Laticat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:25 pm

"U-um, okay? So... how do you take your coffee, sir?" Sere asked as she waves the orange slice in front of his face again, trying to get him to eat it. She'd probably have to ask Cel to go get the coffee. She sighed audibly. This guy was being silly, he was scared of course, but she'd just been nice to him the whole time. Tilting her head, she wondered if it was because she was being nice that he was so nervous.

Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Shea on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:29 pm

"U-um, okay? So... how do you take your coffee, sir?" Sere asked as she waves the orange slice in front of his face again, trying to get him to eat it. She'd probably have to ask Cel to go get the coffee. She sighed audibly. This guy was being silly, he was scared of course, but she'd just been nice to him the whole time. Tilting her head, she wondered if it was because she was being nice that he was so nervous.

Shea
Hymmnos Novice
Hymmnos Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Tressym on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 pm

"Café au lait," he responded, hoping she'd understand his request. Lots of people usually didn't make his coffee the way he liked it. It annoyed him to a large extent. His eyes darted around, looking for a way to escape He tried to move his hand, but it was firmly bound to the chair. Ugh. Stupid teenagers and their "genius" inventions. He couldn't repress a small hint of jealousy. The Hounds were good too, but still.
Tressym
Friend
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 am

Mey-rin stood, shitting her laptop once more and walking to the recreation room and sitting next to Eren. Tapping her foot to the beat. "What'cha gunna play?" She asked, her accent muddling the words somewhat as she produced a lollipop: sticking it in her mouth and sucking up the flavor.

^ Click me!
Suzuka
Tis I, The Frenchiest Fry

View user profile http://www.gr0dytothemax.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 am

Eren blinked as Mey-rin came in and sat next to him. "Actually, I'm not sure yet. I just beat Twilight Princess again, so maybe something like Skyward Sword or Okami. What do you think?" He held up the two titles in front of him, the boxes slightly dirty and damaged on the edges and corners because of their age.

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 am

Mey-Rin sat up slightly, studying the titles as she pulled the sucker from her mouth. "I'm not sure....." Then she brightened. "Skyward sword! Yep!" She exclaimed, nodding to herself. "Does it still have the CD in it?" She was curious about it because she heard the music from these games were amazing. Plus she saw the ad on the thing saying a 25th anniversary CD was in there.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  laticat on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 am

Eren smiled wistfully and opened the box, showing her the empty CD slot. "No, it's been lost for several years. It was like this when I got it, actually." The teen took the game disk out of the box and removed Twilight Princess from the Wii, inserting Skyward Sword as he replaced it in its own box. The Wii menu flickered to life, and he clicked on the game. The opening sequence started.

Sylph of Heart ♥️
laticat
Crazy Cat Lady
Crazy Cat Lady

Back to top Go down

Post  Suzuka on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Mey-rin frowned slightly, pushing her glasses back up as she watched the opening sequence. "What a pity... I bet I could get it out from my relatives in France," she paused, sighing. "But sadly it probably wouldn't get through the mail," She pulled out her phone, "I'll try anyways, no use in giving up on beautiful music, yes?" Mey-rin sent the small text and continued watching.

^ Click me!
Suzuka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top